COVID-19Published 18/03/2020As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact on our daily lives, Hawkstone Builders is firmly committed to the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees. We have been closely monitoring the changing situation and following the advice of Public Health England.
We have introduced measures to minimise any contribution to further spread of the virus.
- Employees that have any signs of a new persistent cough or fever or have been in contact with someone who has had to self-isolate are asked to stay at home for 14 days.
- We are continually ensuring our employees abide by the current recommendation of regular hand washing for 20 seconds with soap and hot water.
- When visiting customers homes or sites we will check in advance they are not self-isolating.
- We are operating a no handshake policy to minimise any risk of cross contamination.
- We will contact customers if booked appointments are not longer able to go ahead as planned.
We will continue to monitor the current situation and adapt our working methods accordingly to ensure that business functions remain largely unaffected, especially for our customers. At present, business operations will continue as normal, without disruption.
Our goal is to work as safely as possible in the current environment and our thoughts are with you all during these uncertain times.